Use our know-how and grow your business.
B2B marketing consultancy and workshops
In what areas can workshops help?
Workshops can cover almost anything. We help our clients principally to deal with questions such as:
- How do we succeed in the market?
- How do we attract clients?
- How do we advertise?
- What are our customers’ needs?
- How do we stand out from the competition?
- What are the real problems of the company and how do we solve them?
- How do we argue?
- How do we conduct SWOT analysis?
Marketing consultancy is flexible and takes place according to mutual agreement. At the beginning it is appropriate to conduct 2 or 3 workshops to identify problems and design solutions. We can then focus workshops on the implementation of the objectives agreed and discussion on current topics.
Workshops as a way of addressing issues
Workshops (seminars, consultation sessions) involve mutual discussion. You know your company and your business; we have experience with a variety of marketing tools and solutions.
We can provide practical examples related to your business sector.
Open and individual
Open seminars – interactive workshops on a particular topic. You will acquire knowledge in the chosen field as well as inspiration. The major advantage is the opportunity to discuss with other participants how they solve particular problems in their companies.
Individual workshops – consultation tailored to the needs of your company. The topics and range are governed by your needs. We will equip you with knowledge and then discuss, in detail, solutions to specific situations.
Who can benefit from workshops?
- owners and directors of small-sized companies (approx. 10 – 100 employees)
- management and marketing departments of mid-sized companies (up to 250 employees)
- companies which are just starting marketing activities.
“Consulting with coaching was conducted on the basis of detailed discussion and specific practical examples placed in the context of our market. Over several months I have to say that the changes we implemented strengthened our market position”
Ing. Šárka Wojnarová, Slévárny Třinec, a.s.